Exchange, Replacement and Refund Policy
As many of the items on our website are hand crafted, there may be slight differences, markings and inclusions on all finishings. This is one of the many joys of owning a handmade piece. Please read the product description carefully prior to purchase; we endeavour to describe each item as accurately as possible.
Regarding jewellery, plating will tarnish and wear over time or through contact with perfume, water and/or cosmetics, and some items can break easily if handled incorrectly or dropped. A 'Love and Care' card is included with all itutu jewellery purchases to help you look after your new pieces or you can visit our Jewellery Care and Size Guide here.
We do not accept any exchange, refund or replacement of items for change of mind, dislike by the final recipient or for any other reason.
We only accept exchanges, replacement of items or refunds for items that are clearly faulty and caused by # Collaborate Store. We are unable to accept returns unless a manufacturing fault is present. Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Jewellery items are delicate and should be handled carefully.
For full priced items you may exchange for a different size within 7 days from date of purchase (15 days for International orders). Customers will be responsible for all shipping & re-shipping charges for exchanges.
All items are quality checked before they are shipped but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
If you find your piece has a manufacturing fault # Collaborate Store will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 6 weeks of notification.
- You must notify # Collaborate Store by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault; and
- a "proof of purchase" of the item purchased, being either the email confirmation with order number from # Collaborate Store or a bank statement.
- # Collaborate Store will respond within two business days with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method, an Australia Post Express Post bag is recommended.
- Please then email # Collaborate Store at email@example.com with the tracking number of the returned parcel.
- # Collaborate Store cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned are securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting.
- The item will then be assessed by # Collaborate Store upon return for fault.
- # Collaborate Store will then repair, replace, refund or under certain circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
- If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then # Collaborate Store will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
- Refunds will be made through the original method of payment. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by # Collaborate Store, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- If # Collaborate Store deems the item faulty, we will refund the price of the return postage you incurred.
Repairs to damaged goods are assessed case by case and may incur a fee if repair is possible. # Collaborate Store will inform you of this fee before we commence repairs. Please note, not all items can be repaired in house and will need to be returned to the supplier. If the damaged goods are at the customers fault, shipping charges will need to be covered by the customer.
Please contact # Collaborate Store at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you notice the fault (within 6 weeks of purchase) in order that we can arrange for an exchange, replacement or refund and organise a method of trackable international return postage to our studio. For international returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment 'Returned Goods' to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.